We help our clients in their efforts to take advantage of big opportunities every day. With deep industry knowledge, broad capabilities, we have what it takes to help them look at challenges from every angle and create solutions that avoid unnecessary risk. Even better, we help our clients keep implementation in mind from the outset when we help them design these solutions.
We provide deep industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market, economic and financial analysis, to enable you to deliver the best results for your business in the areas of business unit strategy, business model, value proposals and market studies.
Enterprise Management International collaborates with clients to ensure that their organizational processes have a positive impact on critical business drivers. We guide organizations in designing, deploying, monitoring, and improving processes using a systematic process management methodology and toolkit that are completely integrated.
- Both progressives and conservatives can find things to like about the former chair of the Fed
- Economic uncertainty and government handouts explain why the velocity of money has plummeted
- Quants rely on history. This year has had few precedents
- Some are winning
- Critics claim it will be dominated by China; but that is only part of the story
- The defaults throw out the old rules of thumb on state bailouts