We help our clients in their efforts to take advantage of big opportunities every day. With deep industry knowledge, broad capabilities, we have what it takes to help them look at challenges from every angle and create solutions that avoid unnecessary risk. Even better, we help our clients keep implementation in mind from the outset when we help them design these solutions.
We provide deep industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market, economic and financial analysis, to enable you to deliver the best results for your business in the areas of business unit strategy, business model, value proposals and market studies.
Enterprise Management International collaborates with clients to ensure that their organizational processes have a positive impact on critical business drivers. We guide organizations in designing, deploying, monitoring, and improving processes using a systematic process management methodology and toolkit that are completely integrated.
- The broker brought retail investing to the public. Now it is going public via retail investors
- Depending on where you look, the economic recovery is either on track or in trouble
- In times of high debt, the divisions between the two become hazy
- We look at happy meals in unhappy places
- The formula for success cannot simply be copied across from America or China
- Companies and investors hope to avert losses to climate catastrophes