Models of strategic thinking.
Current business paradigms and mechanisms for strategic innovation.
Process and key elements of strategic planning
. •Strategic Vision
• Strategic analysis
• Mission Vision – Values
• Business Model
• Value Chain
Methodology for Strategic Plan
Measuring and monitoring aimed at achieving results.
Changes in the basis of competitiveness: to imagine and innovate.
• Competitive Position Matrix s / Life Cycle
• Value Proposition
Business cases on strategic innovation.
Effectiveness Workshop Organizational Change Management
• Principles of interpersonal relationships.
• Internal and External Forces.
• It requires an organizational change Work Teams
Basic characteristics of effective teams.
• The motivation and achievement.
• Interpersonal relationships and organizational climate.
• Conflict and negotiation.
Characteristics of an effective and efficient leader
•Can lead and supervise?
• The leader and the environment.
•Managing the change.
•The achievement orientation and change.
Managing change and transition
• Emotional aspect.
• The dimensions of change.
• Preparing for change conditions.
Tools to support the Change Management Structure to facilitate change processes