We help our clients in their efforts to take advantage of big opportunities every day. With deep industry knowledge, broad capabilities, we have what it takes to help them look at challenges from every angle and create solutions that avoid unnecessary risk. Even better, we help our clients keep implementation in mind from the outset when we help them design these solutions.
We provide deep industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market, economic and financial analysis, to enable you to deliver the best results for your business in the areas of business unit strategy, business model, value proposals and market studies.
Enterprise Management International collaborates with clients to ensure that their organizational processes have a positive impact on critical business drivers. We guide organizations in designing, deploying, monitoring, and improving processes using a systematic process management methodology and toolkit that are completely integrated.
- SWIFT enabled a surge in global payments over the decades. Now it faces threats from challengers—and is fighting back
- Power cuts, the pandemic and a property slowdown: all have taken a toll
- They deserve scrutiny, not panic
- Spreads on junk bonds are at their highest ever
- Banks and corporate-service providers barely differentiate between clean and risky clients
- Property could join energy, shipping, used cars and wages as a contributor to rising consumer prices