We help our clients in their efforts to take advantage of big opportunities every day. With deep industry knowledge, broad capabilities, we have what it takes to help them look at challenges from every angle and create solutions that avoid unnecessary risk. Even better, we help our clients keep implementation in mind from the outset when we help them design these solutions.
We provide deep industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market, economic and financial analysis, to enable you to deliver the best results for your business in the areas of business unit strategy, business model, value proposals and market studies.
Enterprise Management International collaborates with clients to ensure that their organizational processes have a positive impact on critical business drivers. We guide organizations in designing, deploying, monitoring, and improving processes using a systematic process management methodology and toolkit that are completely integrated.
- Some countries may be victims of their own success
- How celebrities price themselves on Cameo
- Its exit will offer a partial preview for others
- The supply-chain financier’s troubles highlight overlooked risks in the system
- Buried in the quant argot is a fear of a return to 1970s-style inflation
- A true UBI seems far off. But more experimentation is likely