We help our clients in their efforts to take advantage of big opportunities every day. With deep industry knowledge, broad capabilities, we have what it takes to help them look at challenges from every angle and create solutions that avoid unnecessary risk. Even better, we help our clients keep implementation in mind from the outset when we help them design these solutions.
We provide deep industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market, economic and financial analysis, to enable you to deliver the best results for your business in the areas of business unit strategy, business model, value proposals and market studies.
Enterprise Management International collaborates with clients to ensure that their organizational processes have a positive impact on critical business drivers. We guide organizations in designing, deploying, monitoring, and improving processes using a systematic process management methodology and toolkit that are completely integrated.
- The country is building five times as many houses as America and Europe combined
- We investigate the uncomfortably close links between the Swiss and Russian authorities in the Magnitsky case
- While entrepreneurship flourishes in the south, a rust-belt malaise deepens in the north
- New research suggests returns are not what they are cracked up to be
- New research uncovers the subtle interaction between economic and social forces
- The effect on inflation should be temporary