We help our clients in their efforts to take advantage of big opportunities every day. With deep industry knowledge, broad capabilities, we have what it takes to help them look at challenges from every angle and create solutions that avoid unnecessary risk. Even better, we help our clients keep implementation in mind from the outset when we help them design these solutions.
We provide deep industry and technical knowledge, supported by rigorous market, economic and financial analysis, to enable you to deliver the best results for your business in the areas of business unit strategy, business model, value proposals and market studies.
Enterprise Management International collaborates with clients to ensure that their organizational processes have a positive impact on critical business drivers. We guide organizations in designing, deploying, monitoring, and improving processes using a systematic process management methodology and toolkit that are completely integrated.
- More money is not a guarantee of success
- A new paper shows why economists’ understanding of the labour share is murky at best
- By one measure, yes
- Gary Gensler has big ambitions for the SEC, but may not have the big bucks
- An investigation puts paid to the Doing Business rankings, and puts Kristalina Georgieva in the spotlight
- New activity figures reveal the economic cost of recent covid outbreaks